It only takes 10 minutes to make this delicious pineapple mocktail whenever you crave a refreshing non-alcoholic drink.
Just serve in your favorite cocktail glass, sit back, relax, and sip away!
This pineapple mojito mocktail doesn't disappoint, and if you like this tropical fruit, then this virgin drink is for you.
Inspired by my piña colada mocktail, it's fun, easy to make, and so refreshing.
And it's not just for guests or family mocktail parties. Add it to the mix for weeknight dinners.
It pairs exceptionally well with heartier dishes like my Curry Bison Meatballs or Marinated Chicken Wings. But don't let this limit you. Anything goes!
- This healthy pineapple mocktail recipe comes together in 10 minutes.
- It's mainly made with fresh ingredients.
- Ripe pineapple takes this drink to the next level.
- The sweetness of fresh fruit is deliciously balanced with fresh lime juice and mint.
- It's incredibly refreshing on a warm summer day or enjoy it anytime or for dinner tonight.
Ingredients & Notes
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
Pineapple: If you can use fresh pineapple. But frozen pineapple chunks can work as well.
Lemon or lime juice: This adds a nice acidic element to balance the sweetness.
Coconut water: Use unsweetened coconut water. Refrigerate before making the pineapple mocktail to make cold drinks.
Fresh mint leaves: It resembles a mojito mocktail with its subtly sweet and cool sensation.
Sparkling water is a great way to add that refreshing fizz to non-alcoholic drinks. Refrigerate beforehand.
Coconut sugar: You need a tad to add back some sweetness and a hint of caramel flavor.
How to Make This Pineapple Mocktail
See the full recipe with measurements in the recipe card.
Step One (Picture 1 above) - Place pineapple chunks, lime juice, coconut water, and fresh mint leaves in a high-speed blender.
Step Two (Picture 2 above) - Blend until you get a smooth drink.
Step Three (Picture 3 above) - Add sparkling water.
Step Four (Picture 4 above) - A foam will form at the top as you add the sparkling water. Keep it.
Step Five (Picture 5 above) - Stir in the coconut sugar.
Step Six (Picture 6 above) - Serve in your favorite cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Here are a few suggestions (all optional):
- Extra fresh mint leaves create a beautiful contrast.
- Pineapple wedges or pineapple slices decorate the rim of the glass.
- Ice cubes or crushed ice. If you use them, add only one ice cube per glass. I prefer to cool the sparkling water and coconut water beforehand instead and serve these virgin drinks without ice.
- Added sugar: Add a sprinkle of extra coconut sugar on top or coat the rim, if preferred.
Can I Make This in Advance?
- Yes, you can, but not the entire drink.
- Blend the pineapple chunks, mint, lime juice, and coconut water.
- Place in a large mason jar that can be sealed or in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- When ready, pour in the cold sparkling water and stir in the coconut sugar.
- Then serve and add your favorite garnishes.
- Store any leftover pineapple uncut in the warmest part of the fridge (usually the top). It stays well for up to 7 days, and you can use it to make a Creamy Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie or this Chocolate Pineapple Collagen Smoothie.
- Or peel, cut, and freeze this tropical fruit for longer storage.
- Always refrigerate the sparkling water and coconut water ahead of time before making this pineapple mocktail.
- I stir in just a tad of coconut sugar to add sweetness and balance out the minty flavors.
- Always taste test and add more sugar if you prefer a sweeter drink.
Don't forget to subscribe to my Monthly Newsletter!
Your shares and ratings are valuable to me and so much appreciated. It'll help me create more free content you and others can enjoy!
Pineapple MocktailMariska Ramondino
- 2 ½ cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks 423 grams
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup coconut water 218 ml
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Place pineapple chunks, lime juice, mint leaves, and coconut water in a high-speed blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you have a smooth concoction.
- Add the sparkling water. The pineapple mix will start foaming at the top and will create a beautiful look once poured into glasses.
- Stir in the coconut sugar.
- Divide between 2 or 3 glasses and garnish with extra mint leaves.
- Coconut sugar: A little goes a long way to add sweetness to the mocktails and balance out the minty flavors. Feel free to adjust based on preference.
- Make the mocktail refreshingly cool: It's best to refrigerate the sparkling water and coconut water ahead of time before making this drink, especially if you use fresh pineapple.
- Garnishes: Garnish with extra fresh mint leaves in glasses and, if preferred, pineapple wedges.
Add your own private notes
Whenever you come back to this recipe, you’ll be able to see your notes.
Nutrition (% Daily value)
Disclaimer: This nutritional data is calculated using third party tools and is only intended as a reference.
Leave a Reply