This creamy pineapple cucumber smoothie is a great way to start your day or enjoy it as a refreshing post-workout drink or snack.
Fresh ingredients, seeds, and unsweetened coconut water make one creamy smoothie (dairy-free).
Also, check out the 10 best and easiest smoothie recipes without yogurt (no dairy).
- This pineapple cucumber smoothie recipe is ready in 5 minutes.
- It only contains healthy ingredients and is only naturally sweetened.
- It's filling as a morning smoothie and deliciously refreshing as a snack.
- Everything comes together in a high-speed or strong blender.
- Seeds make this a thicker smoothie without the need for adding dairy.
- And adds healthy proteins, fats, and a mild nutty flavor to the mix.
Pineapple: You can use fresh or frozen pineapple chunks. If using fresh fruit, make sure you choose a ripe pineapple.
Cucumber: Use English instead of regular cucumbers. They are naturally sweeter, and you can use the peel if organic. Persian cucumbers are another great choice.
Sunflower seeds: They add flavor, healthy fats, and proteins and are the creamy base in this lighter smoothie. I love salted roasted seeds.
Mint leaves: Adds a refreshing and cool touch that pairs well with tropical fruits.
Coconut water: Use unsweetened coconut water. It adds a touch of extra-natural sweetness to this healthy drink and electrolytes.
Replace half with cold water if you prefer a less sweet experience. But note that this smoothie is not overly sweet despite the pineapple chunks.
How to make this healthy smoothie
See the full recipe with measurements in the recipe card.
Step 1: Place fresh pineapple, cucumber slices, seeds, and mint in a high-speed blender.
Step 2: Add the coconut water.
Step 3: Blend until you have a smooth consistency.
Step 4: Serve in your glass of choice and garnish with extra cucumber slices, sunflower kernels, or chia seeds.
Although best when fresh, you can easily store any leftover smoothie in an airtight container or a mason jar with a lid. It keeps well in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- Replace half of the coconut water with light coconut milk or almond milk for a creamier texture.
- Serve over some frozen pineapple chunks on a hot summer day.
- Feel free to stir in protein powder; it is a great option if enjoyed as a post-workout drink.
- Add a tad of lemon or lime juice for a more refreshing acidic element.
- A small amount of fresh ginger adds a spicier touch.
This sweet pineapple cucumber smoothie is DELICIOUS. Relax with a book, sip on this beautiful drink, and snack on some dried fruits or extra cucumber slices, and all is well! Enjoy!
More Smoothie recipes or drinks
Don't forget to subscribe to my Monthly Newsletter!
Your shares and ratings are valuable to me and so much appreciated. It'll help me create more content you and others can enjoy!
Creamy Pineapple Cucumber SmoothieMariska Ramondino
- Add pineapple, cucumber, seeds, mint leaves, and coconut water to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour into your favorite glass or mason jar. Garnish with extra cucumber slices, and enjoy.
Add your own private notes
Whenever you come back to this recipe, you’ll be able to see your notes.
Nutrition (% Daily value)
Disclaimer: This nutritional data is calculated using third party tools and is only intended as a reference.