This easy no-bake cheesecake dessert is a creamy and delicious treat. It contains no sugar or grains, is egg-free and perfect for those who are on a specific diet (keto, paleo, low-carb.) And with the swap of one ingredient, you also have a vegan-friendly option. Creating a low carb Avocado Strawberry Cheesecake has never been this easy!
What better way to celebrate happy occasions than with a homemade treat? And one that you can feel good about as well. I often make this no-bake avocado cheesecake recipe for Mother's Day—my kind of creamy dessert with a no-bake nutty layer. The smooth texture of the avocado-strawberry cream with the crunchy crumble at the bottom makes for that perfect bite. This easy-to-make recipe looks elegant when served in cute glasses with some extra fruits for garnish. Now all you need is a spoon and a relaxing chair.
STEVIA-SWEETENED AVOCADO-STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
Fresh strawberries make this dessert already deliciously sweet. But add some stevia powder to make it a tad extra entertaining. A little goes a long way! Because too much of this natural sweetener can overpower and ruin the dessert. Always add Stevia Powder in tiny amounts and taste-test first when using more than suggested in the recipe.
If not on a very low carb diet, you can instead opt to blend two pitted fresh dates with the fruits until smooth.
A GRAIN-FREE CRUMBLE
For the crumble, I use pecans, sunflower seeds, and shredded coconut as the main ingredients. Pistachios, cashews, or Brazilian nuts can work just as well. I would stray away from adding peanuts or walnuts. Their flavor is a bit too intense and might overpower the avocado-strawberry cream in this recipe.
Use a food processor or a blender to pulse the ingredients a couple of times into a rustic crumble mixture. Then add a bit of cinnamon and Stevia powder for extra sweetness. Again, start with one teaspoon of Stevia powder and add only a second one if desired. I highly recommend slightly browning or toasting the crumbling mixture in some butter over medium heat. It makes everything extra crunchy and deliciously buttery. Use coconut oil instead of butter to keep it vegan-friendly!
I hope you will make this low carb sweet and let me know what you think!
Other dessert recipes you might like:
- Frozen Mascarpone Cupcakes with Sweet Cherries
- Soft and Wholesome Feel Good Cookies
- How to Make Healthy Brownies without Flour
You have to make this delicious low carb and grain-free strawberry cheesecake recipe made with healthy avocados, crunchy pecans, and sunflower seeds!
TO MAKE THE CREAM:
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, the creamy part
- 2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 5 large, fresh strawberries
TO MAKE THE CRUMBLE:
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup pecans halves, plus more to garnish
- 1/3 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil (vegan)
MAKE THE CREAM:
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth; set aside.
MAKE THE CRUMBLE:
- Place the coconut, pecans, and seeds in a blender. Pulse a couple of times until you get a very fine crumble. Place the crumble in a bowl and stir in the cinnamon and stevia powder.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil) in a small skillet over medium heat. Add in the crumble mixture. Cook and stir for about 3 - 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and crunchy in texture. Stir in the rest of the butter (or coconut oil) until melted into the crumble and remove from stove.
- Divide the crumble mixture evenly into 3 to 4 glasses. Add an equal amount of the Avocado Strawberry cream on top. Garnish with a pecan. Enjoy immediately!
Note on coconut cream: place a can of full-fat coconut milk overnight in the refrigerator. The next day, spoon out only the solidified coconut milk. Save the liquid part for smoothies. One (13.5-Fluid Ounce) can yield about 1 cup of coconut cream.
If you want more Avocado Strawberry cream, double the ingredients. An alternative, drizzle extra coconut milk (the creamy part) over the crumble before adding the Avocado Strawberry cream.