Make this delicious pineapple mocktail whenever you crave a refreshing drink.
Just serve in your favorite cocktail glass, sit back, relax, and sip away!
- This healthy pineapple mocktail recipe comes together in 10 minutes.
- It's mainly made with fresh ingredients.
- Ripe pineapple takes this drink to the next level.
- The sweetness of fresh fruit is deliciously balanced with fresh lime juice and mint.
- It's incredibly refreshing on a warm summer day, or enjoy it anytime or for dinner tonight.
Ingredients & notes
Pineapple: If you can use fresh pineapple. But frozen pineapple chunks can work as well.
Lemon or lime juice: It adds a nice acidic element to balance out any sweetness.
Coconut water: Use unsweetened coconut water. Refrigerate before making the pineapple mocktail to make cold drinks.
Fresh mint leaves: It resembles a mojito mocktail with its subtly sweet and cool sensation.
Sparkling water is a great way to add that sparkling touch to non-alcoholic drinks. Refrigerate beforehand.
Coconut sugar: You need a tad to add back some sweetness and a hint of caramel flavor.
Here are a few suggestions (all optional):
- Extra fresh mint leaves create a beautiful contrast.
- A pineapple wedge or pineapple slices decorate the rim of the glass.
- Ice cubes or crushed ice. If you use them, add only one ice cube per glass. I prefer to cool the sparkling water and coconut water instead and serve these virgin drinks without ice.
- Added sugar: Add a sprinkle of extra coconut sugar on top or coat the rim, if preferred.
How to make this Pineapple mocktail
Can I make this in advance?
- Yes, you can, but not the entire drink.
- Blend the pineapple chunks, mint, lime juice, and coconut water.
- Place in a large mason jar that can be sealed or in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- When ready, pour in the cold sparkling water and stir in the coconut sugar.
- Then serve and add your favorite garnishes.
Don't forget to subscribe to my Monthly Newsletter!
Your shares and ratings are valuable to me and so much appreciated. It'll help me create more content you and others can enjoy!
Pineapple MocktailMariska Ramondino
- 2 ½ cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks 423 grams
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup coconut water 218 ml
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Place pineapple chunks, lime juice, mint leaves, and coconut water in a high-speed blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you have a smooth concoction.
- Add the sparkling water. The pineapple mix will start foaming at the top and will create a beautiful look once poured into glasses.
- Stir in the coconut sugar.
- Divide between 2 or 3 glasses and garnish with extra mint leaves.
Add your own private notes
Whenever you come back to this recipe, you’ll be able to see your notes.
Nutrition (% Daily value)
Disclaimer: This nutritional data is calculated using third party tools and is only intended as a reference.
Leave a Reply